Don’t be clueless: counting down the 5 best marketing ideas from the 90’s
In this session
Nineties fashion is trending again, but what about all the other gems that got us to Y2K? MarketingWeek called the ’90s the most fondly remembered decade. Join this countdown to learn marketing insights from five iconic ’90s TV shows.
- Deconstruct how Seinfeld succeeded by being funny (but not too funny) and how even B2B messaging has a “B2H” audience.
- Understand how Dateline has been using a formula to tell a story their audience has been tuning into since the ’90s.
- Unpack the appeal of Beverly Hills, 90210, and how personalization and targeting must consider where you want to be, not where you are.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of your audience with examples of relatable pain points you can magically solve, like Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
- Create unforgettable packaging and demos that wow your audience the way millennials were blown away by Cher’s iconic closet in Clueless.